ARCHITECTURAL 3D RENDERING SERVICES
We make photorealistic interior and exterior renderings alongside architects, interior designers, realtors and developers.
We create stunning renderings for architecture competitions. As architects, we understand the iterative nature of designing. We work to emphasise the architectural intent, focusing on the key concepts that are the basis for the design.
REAL ESTATE RENDERINGS
Working closely with developers and marketing agencies from all over the world, we provide 3d rendering services for real estate marketing agencies and private developers.
These days, virtual and augmented reality are changing how architecture and design are communicated to clients and investors. Let us show your project in a unique and innovative way.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING
WHAT IS ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING ?
Architectural rendering, also known as architectural illustration and architectural visualization, is the art of creating 2d or 3d images from a 3d model to showcase an architectural or design project in a visual and unique way.
We build this 3d model by following the indications given by an architect, designer, agencies or a private client. They provide us with all the project descriptions through plans, sketches, references, or any other information that may be relevant to understand the project.
Sometimes, clients use BIM software throughout their workflows such as Revit, Archicad, Vectorworks, or even some 3d modelling basic ones like Sketchup. This allows them to send us a basic 3d model which can involve a reduction in costs and a better understanding of how the project will look like.
We help architects, designers and real estate developers communicate their projects and make them stand out from the crowd through beautiful and atmospheric architectural imagery.
TYPES OF ARCHITECTURAL RENDERINGS
There are many different types of architectural visualizations depending on the way we classify them.
According to where we place the cameras, these would be the most common types of renderings:
- Interior renderings. The camera is placed inside the building.
- Exterior renderings. The camera is placed outside the building.
- Aerial renderings. These display the building from above, from a bird's-eye view.
Depending on the type of architectural rendering service, we could mention the following types of 3d 3d renderings:
- Still renderings.
- Animations or walk-through.
- Floor plans.
- Walk-through animations.
- 360º Virtual reality.
HOW DO YOU MAKE ARCHITECTURAL RENDERINGS?
Every architectural rendering studio has its own workflow. Here is ours:
- First, we ask our clients to send us some information to clearly describe the project and set the scope of the work. Basically, we need to know the following:
- Project details (brief description, plans, sketches, mood boards and references).
- Amount of images needed: (interior, exterior, aerial).
- Type of project (marketing, competition).
- Then, we carefully analyze all the information and get back to the client with a proposal for both timeframe and costs. Once they confirm the quote, it's time to get started!
- First, we build the 3d model. If it is provided by the client, we make all the corrections needed and add every complex-geometry objects, such as greenery, furniture or lighting fixtures. The more detailed the 3d model, the better the result.
- Once the 3d model is ready, we place the cameras and send some clay renderings to the client to get some feedback about the composition and overall lighting setup.
- Then, we add materials to the model. Once everything is textured, new previews will follow to help the client check that everything is going in the right direction.
- Finally, we make the last adjustments in post-production and bring the image to life by adding some people cutouts, when necessary.
DO YOU OFFER YOUR 3D RENDERING SERVICES WORLDWIDE?
Yes, we do. You can head over to our about us page and have a look at our client list.
Apart from Spain, we also have a great presence in Switzerland, Belgium and France, as well as several -other countries all around the world.
HOW MUCH DOES AN ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING COST?
This is probably the trickiest question ever in our industry, and I'll tell you why.
Since 2013, we've worked on very different projects in terms of scale and complexity: from a small house in Brussels to a huge master plan for a new University Campus in Zürich.
Then, having a fixed price list for all projects wouldn't be fair, so we prefer to quote each project individually, estimating the real effort and time needed to produce each 3d image. These are some factors we take into account when quoting a project:
- Scale and complexity.
- Data provided by the client: CAD plans or 3d model, on-site photography.
- Amount of images needed for the same project.
If you're working on a project that might need visualizing, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com and tell us about it.
We'll send you a quote within 24 hours.
HOW LONG DOES A 3D RENDERING TAKE TO COMPLETE?
As with rendering costs, there is no single answer to this question. It will always depend on the specific requirements of each project.
Our team always strives to deliver your images as soon as possible but always refusing to take shortcuts that may sacrifice image quality.
Unfortunately, we often have to decline collaborations because of too tight deadlines. That's why we always ask our clients to let us know about their projects as soon as they think that might need some renderings done.
Working with advance booking allows us to have full control over our schedule and to allocate to each project the time and effort it requires.
WHAT IS THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR 3D RENDERING?
Once you have your 3d model ready to render, you will notice that there are many rendering programs available in the market. This is our top three:
Blender. Blender is a free and open-source 3d software with which you can do almost everything you can imagine in 3D, from still renderings to walk-through animations.
Autodesk 3ds Max. This is one of the most widely used 3D programs, especially for creating video games, TV commercials, architectural visualization and films. Within 3ds Max, there are some great rendering engines available. Our favourite ones are Vray and Corona Renderer.
Sketchup. SketchUp is a 3D software widely used for 3d modelling due to its ease of use. Within Sketchup, you can also use the great rendering engines mentioned above, Vray and Corona Renderer. Sketchup has a very complete free version available that all the beginners will love.
ARCHITECTURAL RENDERINGS FOR REAL ESTATE MARKETING AND SALES
3D Renderings are being widely used in the real estate industry to visualize spaces before they are built. Think about the potential this has.
The industry is changing rapidly and the usual sales channels realtors and developers use to sell properties are no longer the same.
In the age of digital marketing, and more specifically, social media marketing, realtors and developers now have a great opportunity to showcase their projects to much larger audiences. They can even measure where their leads come from by analyzing all their data and take action accordingly.
Do you know how much time people spent on social media in 2019?
Roughly 44% of the world’s population used social media, with an average of 2 hours and 20 minutes spent per day on social media. This sounds crazy, doesn’t it?
Now it’s up to you and your team to create a strong marketing strategy and start putting eye-catching visuals in front of as many potential customers as possible from the early stages of your projects.
Understanding the importance of using high-quality CGI visuals on social media is the first step towards digital success.
If you would like to know how you can use architectural renderings for your social strategy, get in touch with us.